Photo taken by Historic American Engineering Record
BH Photo #151655
This is a rare example of a Rezner design bowstring truss that was built by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company.
- Bowstring through truss bridge over Yellow Creek on Riverside Drive
- Poland, Mahoning County, Ohio
- Open for pedestrian use
- Built 1877
- - Ohio Bridge Co. of Cleveland
- William Rezner (Designer)
- Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio (Fabricator)
- Tubular bowstring Arch Truss
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983
- Also called
- Cemetery Bridge
Riverside Drive Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.02738, -80.60902 (decimal degrees)
41°01'39" N, 80°36'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/532868/4541869 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 43845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 25, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- November 1, 2016: New photos from Janis Ford
- October 8, 2011: Photos imported by Luke Harden
- September 29, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- September 28, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added coordinates and additional information
- January 3, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger