Suder Avenue Bridge
Source: Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #241369
Rehabilitation performed in 2012
- Beam bridge over Ottawa River 1050 on Suder Avenue
- Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959
- Concrete pre-stessed adjacent box beam.
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71028, -83.49972 (decimal degrees)
41°42'37" N, 83°29'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/292034/4620629 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4860098 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 53886 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 8, 2019: New photos from Rick McOmber
- October 11, 2012: Added by Nathan Holth