Allingers Mill Bridge
Elegant bridge with typical CBW design characteristics. Of note, apparently White was either a common or standard color for CBW.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Great Miami River on State Street (235 is approximately the same crossing)
- Logan County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- The bridge was built between 1876 & 1882; in one image a final digit of 7 seems to show - only basis of build date. I'm guessing that it was lost in the floods of 1913 as all references I found pre-date this
- - Columbia Bridge Works of Dayton, Ohio
- Two span, seven panels each Pratt through truss built primarily of wrought iron with minor use of structural cast iron.
- Also called
- Quincy Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30291, -83.96931 (decimal degrees)
40°18'10" N, 83°58'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/247645/4465609 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91284 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 22, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "Great Miami River", "One-lane traffic", "Pin-connected"
- November 23, 2020: New photos from Art Suckewer
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com