Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Lee Creek on CR 65
- Logan County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26667, -83.89167 (decimal degrees)
40°16'00" N, 83°53'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/254113/4461367 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- De Graff
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4636015 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4636015 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35942 (Bridgehunter.com ID)