Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge on CR 49
- Logan County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built 1909
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.48000, -83.76333 (decimal degrees)
40°28'48" N, 83°45'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/265768/4484703 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4634446 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27888 (Bridgehunter.com ID)