Seven Hills Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford
BH Photo #256970
The truss looks a lot like an inverted queenpost.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Panhandle Railroad on Seven Hills Road (TR-232)
- Licking County, Ohio
- Rehabilitated and Relocated to Camp Falling Rock, Eden Twp
- Built 1870s. Rehabilitated/Relocated March 2017
- - Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad (PCC&StL)
- Pin-connected Pratt pony truss with unique pin-connected trussed floorbeams.
Length of largest span: 86.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.07655, -82.24922 (decimal degrees)
40°04'36" N, 82°14'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/393484/4437001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4538102 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 46573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 22, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Information and photos added.
- November 20, 2016: Updated by Janis Ford: Updated status & added to truss description
- June 21, 2013: New photos from Luke Harden
- October 18, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth