Gregg Mill Covered Bridge
Photo taken 2005 by Gregory S. Hamilton
BH Photo #108340
Rebuilt in 1993 on modern pre-stressed concrete box beams.
- Covered bridge over Wakatomika Creek on Frampton Road (CR 201)
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1881; reconstructed 1992
- Multiple Kingpost through truss; 2-span 57 ft each
Length of largest span: 57.0 ft.
Total length: 118.7 ft.
Deck width: 11.6 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Handel's Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.22167, -82.23833 (decimal degrees)
40°13'18" N, 82°14'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/394637/4453095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Fallsbury Twp
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 35-45-06 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 27866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Information added
- October 10, 2014: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- March 24, 2014: New photos from Chad Wilkins
- March 16, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King
- April 9, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Bridge is covered.
- February 20, 2006: Posted photos from Gregory S. Hamilton