Ramp Creek Bridge
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Ramp Creek on TR 133 (Hallie Lane)
- Licking County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02877, -82.49546 (decimal degrees)
40°01'44" N, 82°29'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/372398/4432021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- Union Twp
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4533607 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27874 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Added map
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com