Rocky Fork Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford
BH Photo #131776
This bridge was moved from an unknown location to its current site around 1970 (+/- a few years).
- Polygonal Warren pony truss bridge over Rocky Fork on Rocky Fork Road (TR 210)
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to traffic, 70% legal
- Built 1928 by the Pittsburgh-Des Moines Steel Co.; rehabilitated 1968
- - Pittsburgh-Des Moines Steel Co. of Des Moines, Iowa & Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.16521, -82.29252 (decimal degrees)
40°09'55" N, 82°17'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/389935/4446894 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- MaryAnn Twp
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4531221 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 26, 2021: New photo from William Evans
- February 21, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Data added
- February 17, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed status and information.
- February 17, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: Moved photos and corrected status as this bridge is not lost and is open to traffic.