Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over N&W Railroad on North 2nd Street in Ironton
- Ironton, Lawrence County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1995
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 144.0 ft.
Total length: 481.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.54000, -82.69056 (decimal degrees)
38°32'24" N, 82°41'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/352663/4267086 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4460014 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27843 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)