Mile Creek Road Bridge
Photo Courtest Ohio Department of Transportation, Taken April 2007
BH Photo #183683
According to Historic Bridge Inventory, stylistically appears to be an early Wrought Iron Bridge Company Bridge.
- Cast and Wrought Iron Half-hip Pratt pony truss bridge over Mile Creek on Mile Creek Road (TR-385)
- Knox County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built ca 1875; Unknown Event Occured in 1926. Rehabilitated 1975
- Cast and wrought iron half-up Pratt pony truss with pinned connections. Trusses rendered decorative by addition of piers below each panel point.
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 52.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.44072, -82.60792 (decimal degrees)
40°26'27" N, 82°36'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/363631/4477915 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- ODOT 4237617 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 46698 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 14.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 11, 2016: New photo from Rick McOmber
- August 3, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- October 26, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth