Big Run Road Bridge
Photo taken by Greg Hall
BH Photo #148737
- Through truss bridge over Kokosing River on Big Run Road (bypassed)
- Knox County, Ohio
- Restored for pedestrian use.
- Future prospects
- Rehabilitated in 2010 by the U.S. Bridge Corp.
- Built in 1915, rehabilitated in 2010
- Riveted polygonal Warren through truss (Camelback style)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.35768, -82.38504 (decimal degrees)
40°21'28" N, 82°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/382390/4468378 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 936 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 43083 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 3, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- November 6, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge has been restored for pedestrian use.
- December 19, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added truss type
- July 29, 2009: Added by Greg Hall