Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sycamore Creek on TR 140 (Tuma Run)
- Knox County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Rehabilitated 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26667, -82.45667 (decimal degrees)
40°16'00" N, 82°27'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/376142/4458373 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4236963 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27828 (Bridgehunter.com ID)