Larimore Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford
BH Photo #216668
Replaced with a modern Warren pony truss
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Licking River on Larimore Road (TH 176)
- Knox County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pinned, Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27500, -82.58667 (decimal degrees)
40°16'30" N, 82°35'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/365104/4459487 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4236734 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27818 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)
- September 10, 2015: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is demolished and replaced.