Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Kokosing River on Killduff Road
- Knox County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2000
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 168.0 ft.
Total length: 170.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 22.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38500, -82.35333 (decimal degrees)
40°23'06" N, 82°21'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/385129/4471368 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4235835 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27816 (Bridgehunter.com ID)