NS - Ohio River Scenic Byway Overpass (NB)
- Girder bridge over Ohio River Scenic Byway (Northbound) on Norfolk Southern Railway
- Steubenville, Jefferson County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1962
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.34986, -80.61896 (decimal degrees)
40°20'59" N, 80°37'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/532359/4466658 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4100840 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 81564 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 12, 2018: New Street View added by Luke