Piney Fork TR 125 Bridge
This bridge served two residences on a dead end road. The bridge was apparently relocated at some point during its history, according to the historic bridge inventory a local resident commented it was moved sixty years ago.
- Bowstring truss bridge over Piney Fork on TR 125
- Jefferson County, Ohio
- Demolished and replaced.
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Bowstring pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25243, -80.82248 (decimal degrees)
40°15'09" N, 80°49'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/515097/4455790 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4133773 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27783 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1951)
- October 27, 2010: New photos from Nathan Holth
- August 23, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge has been replaced.
- February 25, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder