Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone bridge over Cross Creek on TR 166
- Jefferson County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 148.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.34139, -80.73778 (decimal degrees)
40°20'29" N, 80°44'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4132904 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com