Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pine Run on TR 166A
- Jefferson County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36583, -80.82972 (decimal degrees)
40°21'57" N, 80°49'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4132475 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4132475 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35935 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com