Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Two-span concrete arch bridge over Dry Fork on CR 8
- Jefferson County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.22306, -80.77556 (decimal degrees)
40°13'23" N, 80°46'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4131584 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com