Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Salem Creek on CR 36
- Jefferson County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38111, -80.80389 (decimal degrees)
40°22'52" N, 80°48'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/516693/4470138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4131428 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4131428 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35936 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com