Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Salt Creek on TR 216
- Jackson County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Replaced 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 73.2 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.16833, -82.75500 (decimal degrees)
39°10'06" N, 82°45'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/348387/4336923 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Richmond Dale
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4032632 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4032632 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35931 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com