Prospect Road Bridge
NBI says "Other", but I think it looks like a truss on the 1953 historic aerials
- Lost Truss bridge over Vermilion River on Prospect Road
- Huron County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.13120, -82.47006 (decimal degrees)
41°07'52" N, 82°28'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/376609/4554363 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3943127 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 100653 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 21, 2022: Added by Brandon Cooper