Hocking Hills Indian Bridge
A small girder and suspension bridge in the Hocking Hills State Park forest area.
- Cable-stayed bridge over Queer Creek / Hocking Gorge carrying pedestrians
- Logan, Hocking County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1980
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 7.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41939, -82.52406 (decimal degrees)
39°25'10" N, 82°31'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/368808/4364426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- South Bloomingville
- Inventory number
- BH 49757 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2014: New photos from Patrick S. O'Donnell
- August 15, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Suspension"
- October 5, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Patrick S. O'Donnell - 1 [dot] 991km [at] comcast [dot] net