Hocking Hills Valley Crossing
A wood and steel structure that rises far above the forest floor of the Hocking Hills State Park area.
- Suspension bridge over Buckeye Trail that carries People
- Logan, Hocking County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old Man's Cave Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.43374, -82.54117 (decimal degrees)
39°26'01" N, 82°32'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/367362/4366044 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- South Bloomingville
- Inventory number
- BH 49758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 6, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Tall Bridges"
- October 5, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net