Barrett Mill Bridge 35-36-11x
Vintage postcard scan.
Scan by Bill Eichelberger
BH Photo #165878
The bridge, along with the old mill and miller's house were all burned at the same time.
- Lost Long through truss bridge over Rocky Fork
- Paint, Highland County, Ohio
- Destroyed by fire
- Arsoned on October 14, 1980.
- - John C. Gregg
- Long through truss
Total length: 156.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.20207, -83.38839 (decimal degrees)
39°12'07" N, 83°23'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/293762/4341918 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 35-36-11X (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 45309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 10, 2022: New photos from Paul Plassman
- October 2, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder
- May 19, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger
- Bill Eichelberger
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Paul Plassman