Elmsville Road Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork White Oak Creek on Co Rd 13/Elmsville Road
- Adams County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.03155, -83.44124 (decimal degrees)
39°01'54" N, 83°26'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/288689/4323113 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Sinking Spring
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3630927 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27696 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2012: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Changed truss type to Pony.
- April 13, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Changed bridge name.
- April 12, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Changed street name.