NS - Blanchard River Bridge
Bridge dates to before 1921.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Blanchard River on Norfolk Southern RR
- Findlay, Hancock County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement in the 2nd half of 2022
- - New York, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad (NKP)
- Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.04278, -83.65323 (decimal degrees)
41°02'34" N, 83°39'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/276992/4546898 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95105 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2021: New Street View added by Nathan Holth