Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over South Branch Portage River on TR 243
- Hancock County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2002
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.12667, -83.52833 (decimal degrees)
41°07'36" N, 83°31'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/287761/4555899 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3234355 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)