Willey Road Bridge
Photo taken by Jonathan Maxwell
BH Photo #108301
This bridge was severely altered in 1996 when it was essentially replaced with a pre-stressed concrete bridge. The original arches were retained on the replacement bridge as non-functional decorations. Despite the alteration, this bridge is (surprisingly) still considered eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Rainbow arch bridge on Willey Road in Crosby Township
- Hamilton County, Ohio
- Open to two-lane traffic
- Built 1911; rehabilitated 1996
- Concrete pony arch
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28667, -84.69333 (decimal degrees)
39°17'12" N, 84°41'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/698940/4351125 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3130622 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27625 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 29, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added alteration description, crossing.
- April 15, 2010: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- September 8, 2005: Posted photos from Jonathan Maxwell
- Jonathan Maxwell - themaxwellshouse [at] roadrunner [dot] com
- Bill Eichelberger
- Nathan Holth