Manila Road Bridge
Photo taken by Jim Allen in July 2008
BH Photo #320246
Concrete stringer were added above arch.
- Stone arch bridge over Crooked Creek on Manila Road (CR 430)
- Guernsey County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1828
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02035, -81.60717 (decimal degrees)
40°01'13" N, 81°36'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/448187/4430192 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3031691 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27594 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 21, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- October 2, 2015: New Street View added by Brandon Cooper
- March 31, 2015: Updated by Jim Allen: updated description,
- Jim Allen
- Brandon Cooper
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net