Grand River Bridge
Replaced by a 2-span steel stringer bridge in 1997, ODOT #2833026.
- Concrete arch bridge over Grand River on CR 2 (Nelson Road)
- Geauga County, Ohio
- Replaced in 1997
- Built ca. 1930
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 129.9 ft.
Total length: 177.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.36651, -81.06177 (decimal degrees)
41°21'59" N, 81°03'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/494833/4579446 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 2830043 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 2830043 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35913 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Bridge has been demolished and replaced