US 40 Conrail/CSX Transportation Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in May 2016
BH Photo #359569
Dimensions are estimates. NBI dates appear to be wrong as well as the dimensions.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over US 40/ E. Broad St on CSXTRR
- Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Conrail (CR)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 300.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.96091, -83.01087 (decimal degrees)
39°57'39" N, 83°00'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/328248/4425355 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Southwest Columbus
- Inventory number
- BH 72274 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 28, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- May 22, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com