McLeery Covered Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in June 2008
Located off of Arbor Valley Drive.
Although bridge had not been moved in imagery, footings had been poured.
- Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge
- Fairfield County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1864, moved to private property in 1983, later moved to park in Lancaster.
- - Jacob R. Brandt
- Multiple Kingpost through truss
Span length: 52.0 ft.
Total length: 52.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72519, -82.58519 (decimal degrees)
39°43'31" N, 82°35'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/364144/4398457 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 36794 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 19, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: added builder
- February 16, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- July 3, 2008: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com