Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Walnut Creek on Leonard Road NW in Baltimore
- Fairfield County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1986
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83167, -82.64000 (decimal degrees)
39°49'54" N, 82°38'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/359663/4410360 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 2344238 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27543 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com