Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Walnut Creek on Busey Road NW (CR 216)
- Fairfield County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Rehabilitated 1986
- Parker pony truss
Length of largest span: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85667, -82.75000 (decimal degrees)
39°51'24" N, 82°45'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/350304/4413314 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Canal Winchester
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 2341328 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27531 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com