Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Poplar Creek on Bish Road NW
- Fairfield County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923; rehabilitated 1988
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83067, -82.67291 (decimal degrees)
39°49'50" N, 82°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/356845/4410302 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 2337304 (Ohio bridge number)
BH 35905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com