Bickel Church Road Bridge
I question if this is actually the 1922 span, it appears to be a newer welded truss.
- Pony truss bridge on Bickel Church Road NW (TR 232)
- Fairfield County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1987
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.87167, -82.62667 (decimal degrees)
39°52'18" N, 82°37'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/360885/4414779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 2334127 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27530 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 30, 2014: New Street View added by Tony Dillon