Big Walnut Iron Bridge
Location is an educated guess.
- Lost Bowstring pony truss bridge over Big Walnut Creek, likely on Hartford Road
- Sunbury, Delaware County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio (Possible Fabricator)
- Bowstring pony truss with 2+ spans
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24672, -82.84948 (decimal degrees)
40°14'48" N, 82°50'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/342693/4456781 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 25, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added possible builder per Art S.
- December 23, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman