O'Shaughnessy Dam Bridge
The bridge stood 21 feet above the crest of the spillway, which is 64 feet tall. The concrete balustrades of the original bridge appear to have been retained and used on the sidewalks of the current bridge.
- Lost Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Scioto River on Glick Road (CR-126)
- Powell, Delaware County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1925; replaced 1991
- - Franklin L. Packard (Architect)
- Thompson-Starett Co. (Builder)
- 12-span, closed-spandrel concrete deck arch on top of dam
Length of largest span: 64.5 ft.
Total length: 879.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.5 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 5, 1990
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15386, -83.12626 (decimal degrees)
40°09'14" N, 83°07'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/318903/4447001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Shawnee Hills
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 90000482 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 60231 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 19, 2022: New photos from Paul Plassman
- October 9, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added category "Scioto River"
- March 12, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Imported photos