Hopkins Street Bridge (1875)
The source for some of the information on this page is "The Covered Bridges of Ohio: An Atlas and History" by Miriam Wood.
- Lost Long through truss bridge over Auglaize River on Hopkins Street
- Defiance, Defiance County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1875 by the Hamilton Brothers; later replaced by through truss bridge
- - Hamilton Brothers
- Possibly a Long through truss according to Miriam Wood's book
Total length: 459.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.28164, -84.35808 (decimal degrees)
41°16'54" N, 84°21'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/721251/4573389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 94722 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 13, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman