Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Platter Creek on Jericho Road (CR 33)
- Defiance County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1965
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.26722, -84.57556 (decimal degrees)
41°16'02" N, 84°34'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703130/4571196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 2043173 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27509 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com