Beisner Road Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in March 2010
The original 1930 bridge has been replaced by this modern Warren polygonal pony truss.
- Pony truss bridge over Stillwater River on TR 294
- Darke County, Ohio
- Replaced with a modern welded pony truss
- Built 1930 by the Massillon Bridge Co.
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
- Also called
- Stillwater River TR 294 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21690, -84.61207 (decimal degrees)
40°13'01" N, 84°36'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703196/4454565 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1946838 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 7, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Added GPS coords.
- May 15, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bridge replaced by modern truss bridge
- March 6, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- July 25, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon: common name
- Bill Eichelberger
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com