Jaite Paper Mill Bridge
Photo Credit: Andrew Borgen, CC BY-ND 2.0, http://www.flickr.com/groups/559073@N25/pool/with/3314491471/
BH Photo #203957
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Cuyahoga River on an abandoned railroad spur in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, and Summit County, Ohio
- Future prospects
- Could be used for a small rail trail in the area.
- Said to have been built 1909 and last used by RR traffic 1984
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (BO)
- CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Chessie System Railroads (CSRR)
- Pin-connected Pratt through truss, single span.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.28463, -81.56707 (decimal degrees)
41°17'05" N, 81°34'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/452514/4570509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 43872 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 31, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- December 27, 2014: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Added RR and purported construction date
- October 14, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Laced endposts"
- March 17, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Edited name
- August 2, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Updated prospects
- January 10, 2010: Added by Joshua Collins
- Joshua Collins - Bigjc1979 [at] aol [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- HAER Drawings