St. Clair Avenue Bridge
The bridge is one of several along the boulevard designed by Cleveland architect Charles Schweinfurth.
- Stone arch bridge over M.L. King Blvd. and Doan's Brook on St. Clair Avenue
- Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.53227, -81.62976 (decimal degrees)
41°31'56" N, 81°37'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/447464/4598037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cleveland North
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1831445 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27480 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 58.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- March 10, 2010: Updated by Jim Grey: Corrected streets involved; added Google Street View link; updated description.
- Jim Grey - mobilene [at] gmail [dot] com