Conesville Covered Bridge 35-16-06x
Conesville covered bridge
Photo taken by Doug Chapman
BH Photo #248084
In 1958 the bridge was unsafe and was intentionally set on fire to dispose of it.
- Lost Smith Truss Covered Bridge over Muskingum River on Road
- Conesville, Coshocton County, Ohio
- Destroyed in a controlled fire.
- Built 1875, Closed & abandoned 1955, Demolished via controlled burn 1958
- Smith through truss
Total length: 400.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.18760, -81.88771 (decimal degrees)
40°11'15" N, 81°53'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/424432/4448956 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 35-16-06x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 55476 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 7, 2013: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Wooden deck" removed "Railroad"
- February 5, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added info
- February 5, 2013: Added by Doug Chapman