Restored Bridge in 2017.
Photo Courtesy Troy Graft, Columbiana County Chief Engineer
BH Photo #399009
Previously in storage at 40.768647, -80.767794
- Bowstring truss bridge formerly crossing Middle Fork Little Beaver Creek
- Lisbon, Columbiana County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrian traffic in new location.
- Built 1872; replaced and relocated in 1966; relocated and restored in 2017.
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Bowstring truss, 102.7 foot span, 12.7 feet between lower chords. Approach span is a modern pre-stressed concrete adjacent box beam.
Length of largest span: 102.7 ft.
Total length: 183.1 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78298, -80.76703 (decimal degrees)
40°46'59" N, 80°46'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/519657/4514692 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 42972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 4, 2017: New photos from Nathan Holth
- May 8, 2017: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added new location, design, location details.
- July 4, 2009: Added by James Baughn