Old OH-154 Bridge
Photo taken by ODOT
BH Photo #172669
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Bull Run on Old Sr154 2204
- Columbiana County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Concrete through girder.
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.79299, -80.63584 (decimal degrees)
40°47'35" N, 80°38'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/530722/4515841 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1539876 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 45875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 12, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth