Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sandy Creek on Old TR 2058
- Columbiana County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built by the Pennsylvania Bridge Co.; replaced 2001
- - Pennsylvania Bridge Co. of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73833, -80.95667 (decimal degrees)
40°44'18" N, 80°57'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/503658/4509711 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1539345 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27396 (Bridgehunter.com ID)