Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Middle Fork Little Beaver Creek on Bear Hollow Road
- Columbiana County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73500, -80.64167 (decimal degrees)
40°44'06" N, 80°38'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/530256/4509401 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Point
- Inventory numbers
- OH 1537598 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 1537598 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35885 (Bridgehunter.com ID)